••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 5, 2008 (item)

Stubby Update – August 05 2008 1330 by Lisa

Posted at 1:46 PM
Tags --

arrived at the hospital as 1230 and after Stubby was hooked up to monitors, they served Pops and I lunch.
They wheeled in a table and we had a small menu to pick from – it was all pre-cooked but the chicken was good and Pops said the turkey was excellent.

After they cleared the table they showed us our suite –it was attached to the room. This is great. We later found out that we were in a ‘different’ clinic that specialized in cancer and blood diseases.

Those two words scare the hell out of me.

They started waking Stubby up – the head nurse is a sweetheart and says moms trained her on something. She had learned somewhere I was a troubleshooter. They would try not to bug me too much.

I told them it would be a welcome distraction and less then 30 minutes later a young nurse came in. She was in her first month. She did not understand why and what – after I demonstrated one thing she picked the other stuff up fast.

She told me I did not intimidate her like the others. I told her we needed a cup of coffee and we had a nice talk – she is walking with much more confidence.

The doctor will be in when Stubby can comprehend where he is and how he got here. They say three or four hours. Pops is already hitting on all the nurses under 23 – dirty ole man.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window