••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 5, 2008 (item)

Stubby Is Fixed – Almost – August 5 2008 1904 by Lisa

Posted at 7:45 PM
Tags --

Pops wants to move here – right next to the clinic.
Stubby became livid and knowledgeable about his location about 4:30. The doctor and her team about 9 people where here at 4:31.

They asked a series of questions and one answer he gave really, really pissed me off.

I stood up, went to his bed and whispered in his ear. He never said a word but I asked the assistant to start with question three again.

When he asked it I leaned over and looked into his eyes. He answered truthfully and as far as I know he answered the rest truthfully – I did not know all the answers.

The doctor took some blood, numbed part of his thigh and took a chunk of skin – it must have had tumors in it.

All of a sudden – the room was empty – not a word was said, they were just gone.

Just a short time ago they came back in and told Stubby to find a new source of grain for his recipe – the old source was evidently contaminated with fertilizer – lots of it.

With the quantity he was drinking he was poisoning himself – the tumors were fertilizer.

It is much more complicated then this but Pops immediately borrowed my cell phone to call Cheese.

Stubby will recover after several months – as long as he does not drink any more of that recipe.

I told him I was sure Pops could get him a good price on Jack. He smiled and the doctor said wine was better – he said his recipe was better then either.

His body had been fighting three different infections for so long it had almost shut down. They are monitoring his kidneys and liver for the next 8 hours – maybe longer and have started him on antibiotics he has never had – they have to watch for adverse reactions.

One of them cannot be mixed with ANYTHING alcoholic – medicine included.

Pops came back and Cheese is going to send a sample overnight and will inform everyone to toss what they have.

Pops brought a chessboard out of his computer bag and Stubby set it up while Pops found a good straight back chair.

Luckily Stubby considered his craft a hobby – he never made that much that often but he did drink a lot of it – almost like water.

He said he needed a reason to quit anyway. I asked if I was not enough. He never answered me.

We should be leaving for home maybe as soon as tomorrow.

Since the ‘boys’ are going to play chess I am going out with the young nurse I met earlier for supper and a couple of drinks. It is nice talking to a stranger and being able to offer good advice.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window