••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 4, 2008 (item)

Talk About Hot – - August 04 2008 1630 by Dani

Posted at 5:04 PM
Tags -- ,

I get home and check inside and lost all my clothes on the way to the pool. It felt so good. Lisa came out to join me.
Pops said Red was going to drop by – she and her brood had visited the new house and did a little painting. Lisa and I hated to get out but we did.

Lisa decided to take a nap.

We heard the car and the girls came running stripping out of their clothes on the way. They both dived in wearing their underwear. Red got a little pissed when B was wearing a thong. She did not know the girl even had any.

And her bra was three sizes too small – Red wanted to know if that was on purpose.

Pops told her to be blessed they even wore underwear. Then he got serious and wanted to know who let them in without showering. The girls were sort of hiding from Pops.

He asked NB if she was uncomfortable and she tried to slide farther away. He chuckled and asked again who let them into his pool without a shower.

Both girls apologized – they had forgot. Red said she would take the blame – she must not have raised them right.

Pops asked me to take the boy and pulled his belt off. He told the girls that since all they had on was underwear, their mother would have to take their punishment.

They both offered to shower or let him spank them later but he smacked their mother who screamed a delayed ouch.

She winked at me. Pops hit her again and her youngest started to yell. Pops turn to her and swung the belt across her face.

She yelled then laughed and splashed water towards Pops - the belt was some sort of felt – it did not hurt.

Pops was laughing and got Red with his hand when he passed behind her – it was not pulled. Red was surprised but laughed. Then he asked for her purse – it looked cool. She handed it to him and he placed in on a table and backed away – almost into the pool.

Red stopped him. He went closer and wondered where she got it. She told him and he backed away a different direction.

Then he walked behind her and spanked her again. She told him to stop it. He asked if it hurt and he rubbed her butt – it looked like he was patting her down.

He slipped her wristwatch off and laid it across her purse. He backed away and said he needed his camera.

I could not pinpoint what he was up to. He walked back to the purse and asked if I could get his camera.

I got up and started towards him and he backed up again – fast – in a perfectly straight line – Red tried to get away but he butted her right into the pool – clothes and all.

The girls thought it was great and made sure she was dunked. I told Pops that was mean. When he was not looking I put the boy down in the shade and pushed him in.

Luckily I caught him off guard and from the blind side. The girls thought it was great and Red dunked him three or four times.

Red’s youngest dove under her and Red screamed NO but NB was too quick – she threw me her mom’s skirt.

I noticed their brother was crawling for the pool. I headed that way and dropped the skirt on a chair – out of reach of anyone.

I head NB yell at her mom and then she started laughing. B told Pops to look underwater.

He came up and yelled Red’s name with disdain (is that right?) – NB asked mom where ‘her’ underwear was. I caught the boy in plenty of time but B wanted him in the water.

I have not changed a diaper in years – I only babysat boys – IF they were over 12.

I fumbled taking the old one off but got him cleaned up and made an executive decision – I handed him butt naked to B.

He slipped through her hands and went down about two feet – I screamed and was getting ready to go in for him when he started to paddle – it was not much but his eyes were open and he was headed for the surface.

B got her hands around him but let him swim. When he hit the surface he gagged for a moment then started laughing.

He stuck his head back under and blew out some bubbles – he was named for that look – Fish – it was so cute. Pops went searching and found some arm bands and a small plastic inner tube. He was soon moving all over but always with someone nearby. He was laughing all afternoon.

I found some swimsuit bottoms for all the girls and Pops pretended to be mad - he liked their underwear - better yet, he liked NO underwear. The girls gave her a hard time.

Pops went in early – it was too hot for him to breath. I got a suit and played with Fish for a while then Red and Fish went in to shower and put him down for a nap.

The girls and I practice a few dives. NB kept losing her top – I told her to just wait – she’d have the same problem as her sister – keeping the right size around.

NB said her sister’s tits were too big – I corrected her to use breasts and told her they might be right now but in a few years they can never be too big.

We got out, showered dressed in robes and went to raid some closets.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window