••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 12, 2008 (item)

What Do I Do? Part 2 – 8/12/2008 by Red

Posted at 8:19 PM
Tags --

At the time I thought nothing of the fact he was screwing other women – I was not giving him any pussy – I only sucked cock and let the boys finger me until I came.

I would not even let them ‘see’ my pussy – they could ‘feel’ it but I always had something covering it. My mother and aunts had planted that into my head saying a ‘good’ girl never showed any of her privates to the boys. If any of them had ever ‘touched’ a cock in their lives I would never believe it.

I did not get fucked until I was twenty years old because I thought God would strike me down but I was known as the blowjob whore; I would suck almost anyone as long as they were nice to me.

I also learned that the boys had to put out too. A nice dinner, maybe a movie or concert then late night dancing at a club or bar with lots of drinks. I was not hard to please. And in return I would suck their cocks at least once and if they were lucky they could finger fuck me and get a blowjob wakeup call.

I loved giving them - after a night of drinking many guys would need to pee a river the next morning. They had a choice, pee or cum. Many a time I heard and watched guys swear because their cock would not soften fast enough after a blowjob to relieve their bladders.

A couple of times the guys would push me off because they had to pee too bad and once a guy pissed all over my face and upper body – he just could not help it.

He had not called me for a second date so I caught him in the piano practice room and asked if he had to pee. He was embarrassed until I pulled his cock out to finish what I had started.

He had been convinced I would never want to see him again. The next date he drank very little and his cock was a lot harder when he was sober. The next morning his hard cock on my face woke me but I had to pee badly. He followed me into the bathroom and fucked my mouth while I peed.

Then he pulled me up, turned me around and bent me over the sink counter. That was the first time the head of a cock was in me and the first time a guy had ever seen my pussy in bright light.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window