••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, August 11, 2008 (item)

No Real News Today – August 11 2008 1745 by Dani

Posted at 6:07 PM
Tags --

Well it has been a very busy day but nothing new. No good laughs – no fucking – it was boring.
Pops and Captain picked up the brats as they now call Red’s kids. They were going to take Fish too but he was crabby. Beside, Cindy wanted to baby sit him for a while – I think she is trying to show Denny what it would be like to have kids – I do not know if she is trying to convince him or dissuade him.

Red wrote a note and I want to publish it – she is thinking about it.

Will and DenI were on top of my building most of the afternoon trying to get permits to install a 200 ft tower – they said they needed to get over some other buildings.

Nice laid back day. Tomorrow I have to get my nails done – it’s going to be a tough a day. Hope I make it through.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window