••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 13, 2008 (item)

Stubby Getting Better – August 13 2008 1304 by Lisa

Posted at 1:19 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Stubby is getting better – before he was very quiet and spent most of his time observing – I had to almost rape him to get laid.

Now he is completely silent and does not care about much at all except his stomach and other nearby organs. Yes, that includes his dick.

After he beat the kids three games to none, they went with Pops and Captain for a boat ride. We were invited but Stubby said he was tired - until I laid down with him for a nap.

He spooned me then he stuck his cock in me. No warning, no foreplay, no sweet talk – nothing but jamming his cock in me – yep, he is getting better and returning to normal.

He hobbled on one foot and I saw him come back to bed with a large flask. I was ready to kick his ass when he offered me a drink. It was water – he said he didn’t miss the booze just his flask and sneaking drinks and the feeling he was fooling everyone.

I hugged him and for my troubles his cock got hard. I gave him a handjob then a blowjob but in the end I needed to be fucked again.

Yep, he is getting better,

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window