••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, August 14, 2008 (item)

Unbelievable – August 14 2008 715 by Dani

Posted at 9:05 AM
Tags --

I rode my four-wheeler to Stubby’s – it took me almost ten minutes to find it – I had only seen it from the river.

It was very neat with hundreds of flowers planted in several terraced and raised flowerbeds. Absolutely beautiful – and it could not be seen from the river.

I knocked on the door and Stubby yelled to drop my pants and come on in – so I did. When he saw me he reached for his flask and took a swig – I spread my legs and held out my hand. I took a swig expecting to choke and feel it burn all the way to my butthole.

Instead I choked – it was water with a touch of lemon. Lisa has really got a hold on this guy. I still cannot believe how young he looks. I looked down and walked past him grabbing his cock – I yelled at Lisa that he was fixed.

She was behind me when she answered and I spun around. She said she liked my outfit and pulled me into a softly lit room.

It looked like a scene out of some fantasyland. There were figurines (actually carvings) everywhere in a village complete with all the details – trees, flowers, windmills, rivers, locks and dams, tugboats, it was like you were looking at a real river in the moonlight.

Absolutely wonderful – it took my breath away – I started to reach out but I pulled back. Lisa told me it was not fragile – go ahead. She had only slept a few hours – the rest of the time she had been studying the miniature village.

The village took up the whole room spreading out along the walls. At the corners the river would curve and show replicas of the real river – houses, businesses, the bluffs, everything in extreme detail.

Along the back wall was our cabin – the boathouse was not quite done. In the river was our boat with Captain standing at the helm. It looked exactly like the Captain.

Then I saw the ABCs – Annie was lying by the pool, BBs was standing over her with her hand on hip evidently in conversation with Annie – it looked just like her. I was diving into the pool. I had a thong swimsuit on – Lisa came up and said she would recognize that ass anywhere.

I was speechless when I saw Moms and Pops and Brandy, out old lab – she died a few years ago. Lisa hugged me and said that Stubby had done ALL of this by hand – he used a small belt sander to polish everything but otherwise he had done everything by hand.

Then she opened a drawer under the counter and I saw the previous owners of our cabin – they had moved on over 12 years ago.

I was totally blown away and asked Stubby if I could call Pops and Captain who had the kids. He thought about it for over a minute and said yes.

Lisa whispered he took over an hour to agree to my coming. I went outside to advise Pops that this was a very big deal to Stubby – make sure he got total respect.

I also warned him he would be speechless and probably need the rest of the day to absorb it.

I went back in and followed the river to the next corner and what I saw brought tears to my eyes. It was Grannie’s undergoing a revamp – he was about half finished.

Grannie was yelling at someone – it was a younger version of Mom. I saw Gramps sitting on a stump watching them – he had his ever-present pipe in his mouth.

Lisa handed me a tissue and I went out with Lisa to get some air. She and Stubby had a smoke. I asked him how long he had been carving. He said his grandfather had given him his first knife at 6 and spent the next twenty years teaching him.

He said his grandfather had started the river carving and he finished it after his death and kept it current in his memory.

Lisa told me I had not seen anything yet.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window