••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 15, 2008 (item)

Sorry – August 15 2008 250 by Dani

Posted at 3:03 AM
Tags -- ,

Sorry guys –lots of requests for more on Stubby – I will get more to you as soon as I can. I got very busy yesterday and just have not had time to write – if you think you guys are bad, Moms are ready to bury me.

Briefly – G was on top of a ladder checking a false ceiling and the ladder broke. G cannot weigh much more them me – 97 lbs – but it still hurts when you fall unexpectedly from twelve feet up.

The good news is she broke her collarbones – the bad news is, she broke her collarbones - two breaks and one fracture. Last night about five we when got her home, she was in a lot of pain. She has lots of cuts, two of which needed stitches, on her palms – she joked with the doctor that handjobs were out for a while.

The doctor gave her two prescriptions – Tylenol/C and a more powerful narcotic that I can pronounce let alone spell. I had to give the pharmacy my left tit to get the narcotic but whatever for my girls.

Her brother came up to see her and brought us all a fantastic dinner. He wanted to take her home to Mommy but she refused – she can’t fuck with Mommy nearby. When he asked why not she threw an empty glass at him that connected.

Lisa put a butter fly bandage on it – she said he ought to get a couple of stitches but it was in the hairline so she let him go.

Just as he was leaving a guy I had never met or seen showed up to check on her – he’s the type of guy that makes something else BESIDE your mouth water? Get it? I am sure he/she got it last night.

She introduced us but offered nothing else. We ran into Fire on the way out and she could not give us much except she heard G coming from across the floor – and it is a BIG floor.

She also saw them sneaking upstairs for a swim nakid– she heard the showers run and G tell him she could only take him five times a day, my kind of man.

Red went to the accident scene and took pictures and said a support on the rung G was standing on broke – she just slid off the step and must have pushed the ladder to the side as she fell. Ouch.

I need to go to work this morning to handle insurance etc. Fire is meeting me to learn the ropes – I have no idea what I am doing.

I’ll be back as soon as I can.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window