••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 12, 2008 (item)

What Do I Do? Part 1 – 8/12/2008 by Red

Posted at 8:11 PM
Tags --

I’ve been talking to Dani and Moms about a little dilemma I have. A little dilemma is an understatement. I have a major fucking problem – I think it is all in my head – but it is starting to affect my life.

For years I have associated fantasies with masturbation. It was me and myself – no one else was involved and I had never revealed my thoughts to even the closet friend or lover.

With a lover I would do almost anything they asked. I remember the first time I gave a blowjob. I had never done one and had cum shooting out my nose when he came hard.

He later told me he had never come that hard before. I spit his cum out. I did not know it was OK to swallow.

The next date he asked for it again but this time he held my head while pushing his cock down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow but it dawned on me I did have a choice – I grabbed his ass and bit down –just hard enough to send him a message. He froze while his cock shriveled to a pencil and his balls disappeared up inside.

He immediately apologized and said he would never do it again. I was pissed so I stuck a finger up his ass. Hard. From then on whenever I blew him he grabbed my tits and hung on.

Once I told him he should like having his asshole plugged while I sucked him – he was willing if I did not hurt him as much as I did the first time. That night I learned how to get anything I wanted from a man. When I rubbed his prostrate with my Vaseline coated finger he moaned loudly almost screaming.

When he came I was ready but he still shot cum out my nose. He also gave me a gallon of his cum.

Until I blew him, I had only fantasized about sucking cock. He told me he had several other blowjobs but not one came close to mine and the finger trick was the most intense thing he had ever done.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window