••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 12, 2008 (item)

End of Day Report – August 12 2008 1725 by Dani

Posted at 8:21 PM
Tags --

When I left work I noticed both company cars were there. I found that odd and called G. She explained that the less things cost, the more of a bonus they get at the end of the year. I laughed – my girls were always thinking.
The contractor said he had too much work if we wanted a 10-day minimum start date and on time completion rate of 90%.

Fire and G both thought he was just bucking for more money. So they told him to recommend another contractor. He said he needed someone he could work with, that he got along with, that could be his equal and that could walk into a job and take over with very little discussion.

He said it might take a while to think of someone. Less then five minutes later he called G back and gave her a number to call. He said interview the woman (woman?) on the other end but do NOT tell her who recommended her.

He told us NOT to get an application and don’t ask about her family life – he knew her background well - he had worked with her before and he would explain it all later. He also asked that we offer her a few thousand more she could be worth it – she could really give him some benefits.

They agreed to all of that and then he made his last request – give her a fake name – use Dani’s initials or something for the company and come up with a name for him – just make sure he knew it shortly after the interview.

So the girls, wondering what all the secrecy was about guessed that it was his mistress or someone he wanted to get into bed.

I told them maybe if she knew whom she would be working with, she would run. Or she might recognize the company name or his name and have one or both of us arrested.

I called him and asked when we could give the woman the true information he said it depended and he would explain it all no later then tomorrow morning and we could inform her at the same time.

He told me I would love it. I trusted him completely so the girls did their stuff. They decided to do the interview off site and referred to the current contractor/prankster as Jim.

I had already left work – our office meeting had really worn me out (actually I had to be home to help Lisa get Stubby settled).

They called me DURING the interview and wanted to offer her the job with a salary much higher than “Jim’s”. Since I trust the girls and I was going to give “Jim” a raise anyway I gave the OK.

They asked her to come with them to a job site and meet the other inspector. She agreed and when they were entering the building they ran into “Jim”. He ignored them and they all ignored him.

That convinced the girls he was not screwing with them, the girl had not even remembered him. Red met the girl, asked a few questions and they as a whole offered her the job. She said she needed to talk to her husband and she would call us early in the morning to let us know.

Fire reminded her we start at 5 am but she could start whenever she wanted.

So Moms, I’m gradually getting more people to make sure my good people are not burned out. I think it is going good. I am late getting to sleep – later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window