••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 13, 2008 (item)

Crazy Morning – August 13 2008 610 by Dani

Posted at 6:27 AM
Tags --

I slept for ten hours – I love it – but I woke up to Lisa and Stubby arguing. He wanted a hot toddy and she told him no. If he drank one she was done with him, period. She was pissed – I have never seen her this pissed. She didn’t even want to talk to Pops or me. Stubby just grinned and winked at me. He looks so much different cleaned up and a few pounds lighter.

Pops posted Red’s writings – he didn’t proof them very well so I fixed what I saw. I had not heard this story before but I have a feeling she just explained the start of her problems. This could be interesting.

Blackmama called before I woke up – she said the new girl was going to be just fine. She had not met her yet; she just went to her first job site and said she would stop in before lunch.

“Jim” asked that he be notified when ‘the bitch’ got into the office.

Blackmama thought I might want to be there for the fireworks – Fire and G were setting up a pool with the possible situations. Squares were a dollar.

Summer thinks it is payback time. Annie thinks its revenge. Cindy and Denny say the guy has tricked us into doing something we didn’t want to do.

The girls just came down – I did not even know they were here. Pops and Captain said they were too tired to take them home.

Stubby was glad to see them – they got the chessboards out and starting their sessions. The girls love it. Stubby asked them to get him some tea. When NB brought it back she let Lisa smell it first and asked if she wanted to taste it.

Lisa looked at Stubby and he started laughing – he told NB she did perfect.

Now Lisa is even more pissed – he set her up – HaHa. The girls are trying not to laugh.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window