••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, August 14, 2008 (item)

Good Morning Sweet World – August 14 2008 359 by Dani

Posted at 4:25 AM
Tags --

So where IS the rest of Red’s stories? Well, she is teasing us. She told me she is good at being a tease.

When Pops came to the office to consult with Kim he told Red she had one hour to get us another installment or he was going to use Part 4 as a guide to punish her.

When he came back an hour later, Red was in my private area waiting for him. Fire went in with him and Red was on my bed lying on her stomach, definitely naked with her ass covered by a towel, barely.

Fire excused herself and Pops told her she could watch. She left anyway so we have no idea what happened. Pops and Red are NOT talking.

And Red has NOT sent another installment SOOOO - I sent her an email giving her until 8 am and warned I might fire her ass.

Pops just came down, read over my shoulder and laughed at me. Yeah, right he said.

He brought me a hot toddy and wondered how many people were here. As far as I know it’ s just him, Captain and myself. Lisa and Stubby are at his ‘real’ place – he had not been there for at least a month and Lisa admitted she had never been there.

She called about an hour after I fell asleep and left a message that I will not believe Stubby’s place – she told me to come last night or skip work this morning and get over there when it gets light.

I asked Pops but he has no idea what she might be talking about – he has never been inside and as far as he remembers, no one we know has been.

I took off my robe but Pops warned me that the girls had spent the night with Captain on the boat. I grabbed a long t-shirt from the laundry room and wandered into the kitchen.

Wondering why it mattered how many people were here, I saw he had the big mixer out and about 2 gallons of blue berries – it was blueberry muffin and pancake/waffle day.

If there were too many people he waited – we both love cold muffins before bedtime.

He came in and told me no peeking and chased me off. I can smell breakfast cooking now.

It is going to be a sweet day.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window