••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 12, 2008 (item)

Stubby is Home – August 12 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 3:07 PM
Tags --

I’ve almost got him fixed, two more weeks and a strict regimen of antibiotics and even stricter diet and he’ll be a changed man.

He tells me he already is a new man. He has lost over twenty pounds and has gained three inches in almost all his muscles. He asked me last night when I was just about to start coming if he had gained three inches in his dick.

It threw me so far off of climax I told him it seemed smaller. He told me to talk dirty to him – that always made him harder.

I called him every name I knew and then told him if his cock weren’t so big, he would be a worthless lover. He called me all the dirty names he knew – slut and whore were repeated a lot and I hate to admit it, but he did get thicker. My goodness did he get thicker but I got wetter so it all worked out.

When he came and let me come down from my high, he told me it felt like my pussy got smaller then he ever remembered. That’s when the nurse knocked and asked if we were done – she hates sports and they had to turn the TV up fairly loud to drown us out.

Stubby invited them to listen to us, we didn’t care, or even better, they could come join us, he had more then enough to go around. For some reason I found the extremely funny.

We are both glad to be home even if Stubby cannot drink ANY alcohol for at least two weeks. Just to have ‘real’ food as he called it was a joy.

He also played/taught chess to both girls when they came to visit yesterday and again this afternoon – he said they are very smart and quick learners. I asked Pops if I could keep them for two weeks – Pops and Captain said they had first choice.

I’ll call Red and offer her a huge cock – HaHa.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window