••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 19, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader – The End Result – Sep 13 2008 by a Reader

Posted at 6:14 PM
Tags -- ,

So after Momtoo made a few suggestions during our online conversations, things just sort of happened on their own until we had a runaway train.

But we reigned it in and now have a group of people that have become very close and very active.

We have functions four or five days out of the week. Monday nights and Sundays for the next few months, are reserved for football. The guys gather someplace to watch the game and get drunk.

Girls can come too but they have to be the guys’ slaves for ANYTHING. My new friend across the street had to answer the door naked and offer the pizza delivery boy a blow job.

He turned it down. She lost track of how many beers and slices of pizza she ‘fetched’.

The guys all got blowjobs or pieces of ass or both during the night.

The girl told me it was the best night of her life – she also told me her husband fucked her three times after the foot ball game – each time they started to discuss her evening, he got an instantaneous hard-on and just took her.

Why did we agree to these rules? Because we are in control all the other days except for football days – Monday nights and Sunday. Noon to midnight on Sunday then six to midnight on Monday evening.

On Saturdays we have date night – a very nice dinner with a movie or dancing or what ever afterwards. The only rules, women must wear skirts without underwear and the guys must dress up with easily accessed dicks.

More then once I’ve been fucked from behind while I assumed the position on a wall in an alley.

The neighbors have a new routine - she just taps her ass and he takes her. Hard and however long he can last. One night she warned him of what was coming when he got home from work.

He came to visit me and I blew him twice. He was hoping to keep her going for an hour or so. He lasted for ninety minutes and she loved it. Now it’s a regular affair – I blow him until he squirts no more then she taps her ass and he fucks her until he comes. Sometimes their lights are still on around midnight.

The first football Sunday, two other girls acted as slaves. One of them thought she would like it but left after a half hour. The other girl has already made plans for the next two Sundays.

Our big dick of the group comes to a party about once a month. We girls get him hard and his girl friend puts a cock ring on him. We see how long he/we can last. One night he went three hours almost continuously.

The oldest lady of our group, 62, fucked him with her ass and he could not help himself. She won $100 from the pool the other husbands/boyfriends set up.

One Saturday night, on a bet, one of the women slid under the table at a local restaurant and the guys played musical chairs. She polished all their knobs – her words. The guys sat a waiter down but she did not take the bait.

Labor Day we all went out on a boat – once we hit the party cove we all stripped. The neighbor girl screwed two strangers at the same time while her husband sampled a girl who had just turned 18. He was her fourth cock ever – he fucked her seven or eight times that afternoon.

Last night at a sex toy party, the next door neighbor of our group member called the police because when she looked in her window she saw terrible things that had to be illegal.

The neighbor is an older lonely lifetime Baptist church member. We offered to demonstrate some of the toys for the officer - he said yes, IF we would go explain to her what was going on. We declined but told him he could come back later.

He never did. This morning the old lady told my friend she would be going to hell. My friend told her she would meet her by the front door since the old lady could not live and let live.

She said the old lady turned bright red and was choking so badly she thought the old lady was dying.

She later delivered one of the toys gift wrapped in a fancy washcloth with a big tube of lube. She put a note in saying ‘Thanks for the Order’.

She saw the lady in her garden after supper and the old biddy WAVED at my friend and had a smile on her face. She hopes the woman is senile.

So after myself and a friend were going without for months on end year after year, we now get laid at least once a day, more often several times a day.

Our husbands have watched us do just about anything they wanted and we watch our friends take care of them.

Last weekend I fucked fourteen different cocks and had three different women eat me. I could have done more but the water cop told us it was too easy to see details at night. He made us get off the water.

My last fuck was on the hood of his car. I did not fuck him – I’m not sure who did. All I know was the heat coming off the motor really relaxed me.

I have multiple orgasms EVERY time and sometimes I even squirt.

Three or four times, two guys with the biggest cocks have tried to stick said cocks in either my ass or pussy simultaneously. Twice I have passed out only to awake to a wonderful pounding of said hole.

My husband loves to watch me get abused and even more he loves telling guys to abuse me.

One night he, with a few of his friends, attacked me getting out of my car. I actually screamed and tried to fight back until I recognize one of the guys’ tattoos.

Boy did we have some explaining to do when the cops answered the neighbor’s 411 call.

Last night I blew my husband – and I used a vibrator to massage his prostrate. When I felt the first shot coming down the tubes, I held his cock straight up. His ejaculation hit the ceiling six feet above us – very HARD – it splattered over both of us.

The second shot went straight up and I tried to catch it with my mouth – it hit my chin.

The third shot he had buried his cock down my throat and was not letting me come up for air. I squirted on my freshly cleaned sheets and had to nip his cock with my teeth to get him off so that I could get some air.

Our marriage has never been stronger and I know we will grow old together.

Some days I feel like a whore or slut but when I think about it, who the fuck cares – that is so old school.

One of the couples had a divorce burning party. Before our husbands shared stories during a ball game, the couple had both spent much money with different lawyers fucking each other over.

After they left the party they stopped at a golf course for a quickie and they passed out on the 8th tee bench. One of their lawyers had to bail them out of jail.

They would have never gone to jail but she kept trying to show the officers her ‘new’ birthmark. (A little patch of pubic hair on her mound).

She pulled the cops head to her pussy using a handful of his hair and when he was trying to untangle himself, she went for his dick.

They later dropped all charges when she flirted with the judge.

We all agree that a healthy open sex life is the best medicine for whatever ails you. It has definitely worked for us.

Two weeks ago my husband brought home young girl from work. She had always wanted to try a woman – so we tried each other – we let my husband watch but he never got to touch her. He was so disappointed. We felt bad for about 1 second – we have played him for almost a month now – we went out to dinner and she teased his thigh the whole night. One night she got on her knees right in front of is face while she ate me. He tried to touch her and she slapped him

Tonight she is coming over for supper and another great night of sex with his wife. He was going to the bar but I convinced him I would give him a great show.

Actually she is – she once asked him who else he wanted to fuck at the office. She is bringing that young lady with her. ‘They’ are going to follow my orders and fuck my husband. We figure he is worth it.

We wish Momtoo would give us a real name or a post office box or some method to contact her and give her a gift of our appreciation. She says all I have to do is write her a description of my experiences.

Well here it is so far. Thanks Momtoo - you do GREAT work.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window