••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, September 16, 2008 (item)

Sunday Nite Surprise - Sep 16 2008 by Dani

Posted at 8:53 AM
Tags -- ,

This story was told to me indirectly by one of Adam's friends. Adam came to visit me Sunday evening after dark and his friend stayed outside while we visited - poor Adam should have stayed outside - maybe he he would have got lucky too.

Anyway, here is the story.

Adam told his friend he wanted to stop to see me - it would not take long even if he got lucky.

Adam always comes through the 2nd floor deck door so he left his friend there on the deck since Adam did not know what to expect.

His friend found one of our stump chairs. Quickly, a stump chair is a log that has a chair back and chair seat carved into it.

Think of a chair with a high back then imagine it was carved from a log.

Very comfortable and we have several facing several directions and all fastened to the deck.

They are Captain's novelty items.

Anyway the guy sat down in one of the chairs and lit a smoke. Here is his story in my words:

I had just lit a cigarette and taken a puff when someone in a bright white short robe with a hood approached from the dark, took the cigarette from me and started smoking it.

I lit another and she pulled me up to my feet. Her hair was very long but I could not see its color.

Her robe had a hood which hid her entire face in shadow. She held the cigarette in her teeth and unfastened the top of her robe and pulled it open.

Then she pulled my hands to her breasts and placed her nipples between my thumbs and index finger then squeezed them.

I got it and pinched her nipples. I started to cup her entire breast but she slapped my hand. She put my thumb and finger back in place on her nipple.

Then she reached for my pants and undid my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down.

She pushed me back into the log chair and moved her legs to either side to staddle me. I tried to cup her pussy but she slapped my hand and moved my fingers back to her nipple.

She smoked the rest of the cigarette while I pinched her tits. Each time I pinched she moaned a bit.

We each threw our smokes away and she sat on me rubbing her slit against my dick. She rubbed up and down for maybe 10 seconds then she lifted higher and before I got a good grip on her nipples she had mounted me.

She was very wet and very warm - she rode me like she was riding a horse. I was surprised. I went to grab her ass and she slapped me and came off of me.

She moved my fingers back to her nipples, slapped my hands again then sat on me in one motion burying me deep.

She fucked me hard again, like she was riding a galloping horse. I got harder and felt the back of her pussy.

Then she came and fucked me faster. It felt so good I was surprised and came. She milked me while she came again then she rested her forehead against mine.

I could not see anything but vague shadows. She pulled my smokes out of my pocket, lit each of us one and sat on my lap smoking.

I got a glimpse of her face but I would not be able to identify her - it was very dark.

She finished her smoke and stood up. I stood up and bent down to pull up my pants.

When I looked up she was gone. Just like a ghost.

=====
When I first heard this story I figured it was Lisa or one of the cgs. We use short white robes with hoods for the hot tub.

I asked around and no one claimed him. The mystery is, who fucked the guy. I am pretty sure it had to be one of us in the cabin. He has no details about nipple length or texture of hair - nothing. As he says his dick was being attacked - he did not pay much attention to any else.

He also did not expect her to just leave. He hopes he can do her again. A mystery,

I have no idea.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window