••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 19, 2008 (item)

Tugboat Hell – Part Five - Sep 19 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 9:47 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Stubby and I declared a truce when everyone else got sick. He took very good care of me – he even apologized for being an asshole but he had made an assumption thinking that I felt the same.

I never said a word – I just got sicker and let him take care of me – not out of meanness but because I knew I was going to break his heart and destroy his dreams and I wanted a few days of peace before it all ended.

We spent the last two days at his place talking about anything but what we needed to talk about.

About three hours ago, I told him I probably would never want children again. He picked up on the again and I explained as simply as I could.

He actually cried with me and asked if anyone else knew. Only Dani I told him.

I told him I was sure he would be able to find a woman that would love having him for a husband and giving him more children.

He really didn’t want to be a husband. And he really didn’t care if he didn’t have any more children.

He had decided a long time ago that all he did care about was feeling my ass locked around his cock. And seeing the absolute joy in my face each time he fucked Red and he made her lick me.

He was afraid he would seem too shallow for me. I told him to never use the word shallow in relationship to his cock or me ever again – save it for the river.

He laughed then I showed him the opposite of shallow with my ass.

He told me that he wished we had this conversation before the river trip. He would have fucked me all the way home that night.

I reminded him he was the pilot – he reminded me he was the big cock and I did most of the work anyway.

In reply I lifted off until the tip of his cock was barely in my ass. Then I push my feet out from under me and landed on his balls.

He yelled and reminded me I had promised to never do that again. I told him I was sorry but it was the only weapon I had. He had reached between us to rub his balls and I did another quick impale. I landed on his hand missing his balls but I did hurt his thumb – he thinks I broke it.

He rolled to the side of the bed, rolled over and off without ever pulling his cock out of my ass.

Then he lined everything up and put his bionic foot against my clit. He slapped his leg and held me down. I think he is paying them extra to give his leg and foot a sexual vibrating mode.

Then he buried his cock in my ass and slapped his leg again. I know I passed out between orgasms but I am not sure how many times.

When I woke up I was laying on the bed in a puddle of juice and cum. He was no where to be found.

I came back up to the house and right before I started up the path to the kitchen deck I saw Red bent over getting fucked by my dick. I went over and pushed her face into my crotch.

Stubby just grinned and said Hi.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window