••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 20, 2008 (item)

Stubby’s Wood World One - Sep 20 2008 by Dani

Posted at 3:15 PM
Tags -- ,

Well this is a story about Stubby and his wood – but you folks are all thinking of the wrong wood.

Did you know I have not sampled Stubby’s wood? I love to look at it but otherwise I am not interested. Of course I could look at it for hours –especially if he starts squirting the fountain.

Stubby has a fountain and it shoots up about 6 or seven feet – it is so much fun to watch Lisa try to catch it in her mouth.

But my favorite part is when Lisa sticks the fountain up her ass and lets Stubby try to push it out of her mouth. Damn his wood is BIG and LONG.

And when he rolls off the bed to a standing position taking her with him - she is stuck in mid air with nothing to grab. His cock can hold all of her weight and he loves leaving her hanging.

I cum every time I see him do that to her. Wow – that was good.

Ok now that I am done with that wood, I’ll talk about his other wood.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window