••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, September 16, 2008 (item)

I Hate Fall - Sep 16 2008 754 by Dani

Posted at 8:14 AM
Tags --

I wake up cold this morning. My windows are closed - I have not needed sheets or blankets so far but this morning around 130 I climbed into a sleeping bag.

When I woke up at 330 I was nice and toasty. Pops was up wearing long johns and Liz was in a snow suit.

What the hell happen to fall? Anyway, Mom and crew made it to Texas - not sure where.

Momtoo and the classmates have delivered five babies and sent one to the Children's Hospital in Kentucky.

They are still on emergency generators and would kill for some hot food.

DenI is somewhere in TX helping William get cell towers repaired. DenI got hit on the head with some falling debris and needed 34 stitches. Lisa thinks that a large cut. BBs is going nuts.

At least we are all getting better. Mom said she was running a fever last night but it seems to have passed.

Red is still in bed but Pops thinks she is just taking a vacation - he's going to make her get up later this morning.

I bet he plays with Fish all day again and lets Red sleep.

I got a great story to tell but it will have to wait until after class.

It'll be my first mystery.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window