••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 14, 2008 (item)

Sleeping In The Rain – Sep 14 2008 1015 by Dani

Posted at 10:30 AM
Tags --

I love sleeping in the rain and since that is all the fuck it is going to do today, then I will sleep.

Our yard is nothing but water – about two inches deep. The ground can not take any more water.

Henry called wanting permission to put his horses in with Red’s - her barn is dry – his is flooded. Red offered to go help but Henry told her to stay put, the rest of his family was sick too.

It is starting to get windy – the rain has almost stopped. Pops’ weather station says 52 MPH wind gusts.

It looks to me that both rivers are a foot or so higher but I did not get out the binoculars.

The teens are fascinated by Ike – they just ate a giant breakfast – if they are not healed, we will have a big mess in an hour or so.

I played it safe with dry toast and a little juice. I even saw Lisa walking around. B took her mother and my Moms a big tray of food so I think things might be getting back to normal.

I hope so – this past week has sucked big time.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window