••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 19, 2008 (item)

Tugboat Hell – Part Four - Sep 10 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 9:46 PM
Tags --

I heard the motors start and wondered how Stubby was going to get the barges off the bank.

He just backed out the way Captain put them in. Then he made the slow turn to port (I have no idea how he could see the front of the barge but my eyes finally adjusted enough to see the lights out front.

Fifteen minutes later we were on the way home. I asked what we were hauling because the barges seemed to be riding much lower then the first load. He never answered. He never said a word to me all the way home nor the next day.

He fucked Red but didn’t even touch me. I still did not know if I should be pissed or hurt or both.

I went into Red’s room and figured he would not be able to turn us both down but he was not there. Liz and not seen him and Captain, who was staying in town, said he had not seen him since they left the tug.

And now I am getting sick.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window