••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 20 by a reader

Posted at 10:06 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

I made him lay flatter then patted my ass and looked at my man. He got in my purse and lubed his cock then his finger and stuck first his finger then his cock up my ass.
She gave her man a play by play and she asked me lots of questions. I told her his hard cock got longer AND harder – she told me she would tell him fantasies about her getting raped in the ass. He always got longer and harder.

I told him that the next time I would lube my ass ahead of time and at ANY time during the night, without warning, he could just fuck it as hard as he wanted.

He started coming and my husband followed very quickly. When I stood up she looked at my crotch and I spread my legs wide and laid one leg over her shoulder.

She was wide-eyed – her man said she liked to watch the cum run out. I told her to help it. She did and then she freaked her husband out for about 2 seconds – she licked the cum from my pussy lips and then stuck her tongue in to get more.

At the same time she pushed her thumb in my ass and tried to watch but she was facing wrong.

When she came her man just stared at her then got on the floor and pulled her to his face and made us both come several more times. The way he made her move and cum translated right to her tongue and my pussy – it was good.

A little while later she was talking about fucking me in the ass and her man got hard. She asked my hubby to lube her up. He did with extreme slowness and gentleness.

Her man pushed a finger into her and she did NOT like it. He tried two or three times and was ready to give up. I tried mine and after a few minutes she was liking it.

When I added the second her eyes popped wide open but she said it was surprise more then pain.

Her man put his finger in and she was riding it. Then she told him to do it and to cum quickly the first time. He agreed and carefully fed her his cock.

I expected her to stop him at two or three inches but when he was completely buried she started slowly moving up and down his seven inches and she told him to hold back – she liked it then she started coming and he fingered her.

I tapped my man on the leg and motioned we should leave when she asked him to fuck her pussy. He told me she was so tight inside that it was all he could do to hold out for her man.

When they both came together I ate her out and played with her ass. She came several times and cuddled with her man and fell asleep.

Me and my man carefully left – we didn’t even bother to dress – it was a warm dark night – and we went straight to bed and slept so good.

The next morning at 7am she invited us for breakfast – no sex – just breakfast. We went over and they were naked so we joined in.

My hubby got a blowjob but her man did not make it to my mouth. He said watching her suck cock just put him over the edge. I told him it would get better.

We left by 9 and my hubby called reminding me to invite them to our next group meeting.

So I did – she said she had to check with her husband – when she called back she was laughing and told me she is pretty sure he came in his pants when she explained the meeting.

She is worried that we might create a monster – I told her we would be able to tame him – a finger or dildo up the ass works wonders.

She was laughing so hard she had to hang up. That afternoon she brought her baby over and we talked for hours. I gave her momtoo’s email because she was not sure how to describe what she wanted or how she felt.

I tried to help but she was using words I have never heard. I hope momtoo can help her.

She asked how I keep myself in such good shape so we called Grandma as a baby sitter and we went for a run. She felt so good she wanted to run more so I went with her.

It will not be long and she’ll look as good as she did in junior high (her choice).

While we were running she asked if this kept my libido down – I told her that it made my libido double what it used to be. She stopped in disbelief and distress – she told me she needs to get off about once an hour since the baby was born.

I did not believe her but she assured me it is that way. He husband gets pissed when she wakes him up three or four times a night.

I told her to come visit my husband. We took a shower together and she asked if I was bisexual – I told her I loved fucking another woman as long as she had a cock in at least one of her holes.

She laughed and said something about darn the luck – I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of the tub. When I got back in I pushed a vibrator up her and fucked her with it.

After she came three or four times she offered to return the favor – I turned her down saying I was content and sooner or later we would make her content.

We finished the shower and she told me she would not have any problems showing her body to the guys on Sat nor would she have any problem fucking or sucking any of them – she would have to act shy to let her husband think she was not so turned on to the idea.

I suggested we tell her husband I was going to give her a pill to help with her jitters and she could be herself and he could blame me. She liked it.

My hubby just about came when I told him about the afternoon. I can not wait.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window