••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Chess Update 7/21/2008 by Pops

Posted at 9:41 PM
Tags --

Stubby and Adam are very evenly matched. Lisa and I set up a tournament between them, William and myself but they wanted to play each other at least one more time – I suggested they play until one of them win.
They follow conventional openings and the middle game is textbook. Lisa wanted to bet as to who would win first. I do not bet unless it is my favorite team or I have a SURE winner. There is no sure winner here.

Dani does not seem happy but I think she is just acting – Lisa is glad to be able to let her pussy and ass go back to normal. Poor girl.

William and Captain have been watching tonight’s game and are as amazed as me. I am following the game on my computer chess board and it sends the current board to six different sites for analysis. We get back moves suggestions – so far these guys have fooled them all.

It is going to be fun. I even took a nap this afternoon in case we have another all-nighter.

This is better then watching people fuck –well not our girls – BUT almost – maybe we’ll start “judging’ each move and get the girls to provide the prizes for the winners – both the chess players and those that bet on them….

PS - Annie is pissed that we did not include her - she boasts she can kick all our asses - so I told her we'll add her - Captain says he is way behind but he'd like to play too - this could get fun.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window