••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Dani Update #3 7/23/2008 by Dani

Posted at 1:09 PM
Tags -- ,

Pops, Captain and the tenant all arrived at the same time. We all went to the ground floor garage and the tenant showed us the way it used to be.
Pops is going nuts over two of the cars – he called the lawyer then a friend with a trailer and two of my problems will soon be gone. Captain says there is nothing that interests him. William showed up and said he didn’t think the rest would bring much – he suggested I might just sell it at scrap weight. I have no idea what that means.

The tenant and the contractor found a way to get the big front door open which made one hell of a difference. A shop owner across the street said it had been 6 or 7 years since he had seen that door open.

The contractor said he knew an auctioneer that might be interested in buying the lot. I told him to get his butt here NOW. The guy also owns a junkyard.

The guy showed up to load the two cars Pops wanted and with him was a guy that owns a motorcycle shop. He looked around and pulled me aside and asked a few questions – I called my lawyer on his cell phone and let them talk.

The old tenant and the current tenant of floor 2 talked and it was discovered the parking area of floor 2 was not being used and I allowed it to be sublet to the old tenant as long as he leased the 3rd floor.

In the end he took both 3 and 4 and the sublet of 2. I called the lawyer to setup the contract and he told me I was getting my money’s worth in the first day.

It is almost 1 and we are waiting for lunch. Pops cars are on the way to the Vette garage – the motorcycle guy has his crew downstairs right now picking up all the motorcycles – he is going to store them for now since ownership is up in the air.

The auctioneer/junkman made me an unbelievable offer and he promised he would have a crew here by 1pm and they would have the place empty by tomorrow at the latest.

The contractor has a crew tearing down the fake walls and garage doors and throwing them on the pile.

Three tenants have all ready called about a parking space in the garage. One wants to park his company vehicles over night and on weekends/holidays – Captain is measuring and had an idea that will let everyone get what they want – he is drawing it up now.

G has finished her inspections and Pops and William edited her reports. We have faxed our bids for all of them.

The first one she inspected was added as our first contract two hours after we faxed the contract. They made two changes that made our job much easier and offered a counter offer I could not resist. They messaged over a check.

I can now pay for almost everything but the lawyer. Fire, G and Annie are working on job description of my furture employees to oversee the buildings we are adding.

Pops made a few calls and one of his clients is sending an expert on maintenance to visit. Pops suggested I sign a contract with them for all current and future contracts. I asked why I didn’t just hire the guy outright – Pops called someone else to come talk to me about insurance – something else I had not thought of.

I also have an expert lawyer in corporations coming this afternoon to explain why I might want to form one.

Everything is running so smoothly and so easily I am almost afraid to be so happy.

G said lunch was on the way up – Pops and Captain did not order, I heard him say they were off to get blowjobs – I walked out of my office just in time to see G hold her hands wide welcoming Pops between her legs.

When Pops got there she rubbed his crotch. Fire called out her name – Pops jumped back and Annie told her to squeeze his balls when he comes – she’ll get a stronger stream.

Fire is red in the face – William and Captain are laughing so hard – Annie is rolling her chair over to give her tips (so she says) and G was unzipping Pops shorts when I came back to finish this.

I just heard the elevator ding and a short time later someone yelled G’s real name – I bet her brother came up to deliver our lunch today.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window