••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Such a good Afternoon by Dani

Posted at 5:45 PM
Tags --

For spending much of the afternoon at a hospital it was a very good afternoon.
It took longer to get Annie ready and under then it took her doctor to fix her. She was responsive within an hour and fully capable of bitching two hours after her operation started.

Summer promised the doctor she would keep Annie on her back. The doctor wondered why she acted the way she did. Pops attempted to explain with 6 syllable words but Captain’s was the best I ever heard.

When the doctor asked for questions, Summer wanted to know how long it would be before she could fuck her. The doctor said whenever Annie felt like it – just don’t take the brace off her knee and never let her bend it.

Summer chased us out and pulled the curtain closed and before we had all moved into the hall we heard Annie moan.

The doctor just shook his head and answered the rest of our questions.

He saw Stubby try to move and he examined his leg then scheduled a scan of some sort.

Stubby started to object and Lisa told him to shut up and be a good patient. I think Lisa likes her role.

She confided to me that Stubby can only put half his cock up her ass unless she is drunk.

She also figured out if she and him put a fist around his cock, one on top of the other, she can ride him hard with her pussy and they both love it.

The rest of us decided Annie was in good hands with Summer and we went our separate ways.

Cindy and Jeni are heading for the big house – wedding reception Saturday afternoon/evening.

Pops and Captain are picking up the boat and taking it for a test drive – too cold for the rest of us – it has been a cold, dreary, rainy day outside.

William and Denny are going to the motorcycle shop to look over what they took from the building.

I got back to the office about 3:30 pm and the girls had everything under control.

G handed me the rest of her reports and Fire told me we had all the buildings we bid under contract – every one of them – she says we need more help NOW.

She also showed me our bank records on line – the balance and responsibilities scared me.

She had called another temp agency and had two girls with real estate office experience coming for interviews – one in 30 minutes and the other IF she could get a sitter in an hour and if not at 6:30 am tomorrow.

She told me the contractor had finally found some blueprints and Fire had hired a professional inventory crew to start at 9am.

She forwarded me the resumes for the positions she had online – they do not look very good. Fire says she’ll rewrite the ads using suggestions Pops HR chief gave her.

I sat around wondering what there was for me to do – they had everything under control.

My security chief came in to report they had found another room on the 8th floor filled with more motorcycles – she had forwarded the serial numbers to the cops and the motorcycle guy would haul them away sometime tomorrow.

I called Danny - he and William are on the way back.

We all interviewed the girl and took a vote after she left. Fire made a note to send her a condolence letter in two weeks.

The other girl could not find a sitter so we interviewed her over the phone – G asked some pointed questions and the girl was honest.

Fire asked if she would mind coming in tomorrow morning for a person to person – she asked if she could wear her curlers and night gown – I told her yes.

I told the girls I did not pay overtime and G commented that I did not pay for her assets either. Fire told her she would show her how to fill out her expense report- how much did she charge for orgasms? I didn't hear the answer.

We walked down together and I waited for Denny and William to arrive. The girls went right across the street to the bus stop – I asked when they were going to get their cars – Fire said they were trying to figure out a way to share one.

These are good girls.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window