••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Everything Was Going SO Good by Dani

Posted at 3:10 AM
Tags --

It was going so well and then it all went to hell. Not really but it sure feels that way. Stubby is completely out of business – Annie is in pain – Captain can barely move and I can hear Pops coughing and having trouble breathing.
I do not expect today to be very good.

Denny just came down – Summer called and Annie’s knee is swollen and she is in extreme pain – Cindy and him are going to meet them at the hospital.

William came down and I see his hand is bandaged – he cut it trying to help Captain last night – he wants to know where the Aleve is at.

I am afraid to leave – beside Lisa, who is taking care of Stubby up at the guest cabin, I am the only one in good shape here.

Jeni came down looking for William and wanted to know who called. When I explained it she told me not to worry she’ll take care of everyone here.

I’m heading for the hospital.

I hope things get better here.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window