••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

The Best Explanation #1 by Dani

Posted at 7:58 PM
Tags -- ,

I told you Captain had the best explanation of our lifestyle I had ever heard.

When William and Denny showed up I went back to the office after we found the right room with the motorcycles. I was trying to decide what I was going to do.

Pops and Captain were going to wait for the boat to be done. William and Denny were going back to the motorcycle shop when they were done here.

No one at the cabin – I tried to call Lisa but she didn’t answer.

I decided to go shopping but first I finished the last post and got it online.

Moms called – they were very happy about everything. They’ll be home early Saturday they hope and will not have to leave until Wednesday. It’ll be nice having them home.

Then momtoo surprised me – she wanted Fire’s number. When I asked why she told me to mind my own business. I gave it to her.

We said our goodbyes and Mom wanted Summer’s number to give her some pointers for keeping Annie in bed. I told her to please record that conversation – I had to hear it.

We hung up and I heard someone walking around outside my office – I grabbed my purse and got ready and stuck my head out – I saw the back of someone going into the hallway by the elevator.

I started to follow then heard the steps coming back – I froze and when G turned the corner she screamed and scared the hell out of me.

She laughed and then I heard running and Fire came around the corner wondering if she was OK.

I asked what the fuck they were doing back here – they told me they were hoping to surprise me. They led me into my ‘private rooms’ off my office.

There was a complete bedroom suite and mattresses waiting to be moved in place. What surprised me was the wall behind the bed was painted the same blue as my wall at the cabin and home – someone had done their homework.

The other walls were covered with wood paneling that looked awfully close to some stuff I mentioned I liked on floor 5 when we were doing an inspection.

The girls had the bedding and a beautiful quilt and shams. I was impressed.

G was installing light bulbs in track lighting and after Fire told us what to do and what to put where G turned out the lights and chased us out.

About ten minutes later she told us to enter. She had adjusted the lights and put accessories in place. It was breathtaking for me.

I hugged and thanked them both but Fire said they were not done. I followed them to a section of the floor near the service elevators.

The girls had ordered everything online and had it delivered while I was at the hospital.

They had picked an unbelievable office set – desk, credenza with hutch, leather (real) office chair and matching arm chairs AND a couch that I wanted to take home.

We carted it all in to my office and G came up with the accessories again.

We set up everything they had ordered including Fire’s office and I wondered where the stuff for G was. She said she had not decided which office she wanted so she was going to wait.

Beside, her and Fire had to work closely together so she really didn’t need an office just yet. An idea started forming in my mind.

Fire’s phone rang and she seemed confused for a moment. She walked over to me and lifted my top and pulled my shorts down a bit.

I knew who was on the phone if Fire was checking for my scar from a paddling when I was young.

I motioned for G to follow and we gave her some privacy. We went into my bedroom – I did not think about it at the time.

We checked the kitchen area and were surprised to find all the appliances were in place but there were no lights and wood covered where I had requested windows.

We got back into my bedroom and I decided I needed a big TV in here. G decided it was the right time and she kissed me full mouth with tongue. She surprised me but I still kissed back.

She pulled away and said it was her turn and she pulled her top off. I pulled mine up and she sucked my tits then kissed me again.

I played with her tits and rubbed her ass. When I started to touch her between her legs she backed away and said sorry.

She told me that problem was solved. She was not bisexual – she still loved cocks. I laughed and told her that if she wanted she could try a cock and slot at the same time just to be sure. She said maybe.

Fire came in and told me I had a great mom – I corrected her – they did not understand Mom and momtoo so I explained it.

G sat on the bed with her tits hanging out and covered herself when she realized.

Fire asked her what had happened – G told her she was not gay but might be bisexual.

Then she looked at me and told me it was time to come clean and clear up all the confusion but first she left and returned with a cooler with lots of Champagne, wine, coke and ice.

I asked where the Jack was at and she said that was Pops responsibility. I told them I would be right back – I knew Annie had a few bottles.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window