••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Group Hug by Lisa

Posted at 8:52 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

Early this morning we all had a group hug. Annie watched a boat go down river and commented to Summer about one guy’s abs and ass.
Summer complimented Annie about her abs and ass and pushed her into an easy chair.

Annie spread her legs and Summer started fingering and licking her pussy. She soon had her fist in Annie and was fucking her hard.

Pops walked up to the side of the chair and lifted one leg over to the opposite chair arm and started fucking Annie’s mouth.

Dani came in from the same side and sucked Annie’s boobs and every once in a while Pops would give her his cock.

Adam came up on the same side and started fucking Summer’s mouth and rubbing and fingering Dani’s ass. Every so often he fucked Dani then went back to Summer’s mouth.

William got on his knees behind Summer and stuck his cock in her pussy. Jeni laid on the floor and was playing with Summer’s tits and licking Summer and sucks William’s cock every so often.

I came in from the other side to lick Annie’s clit and grab whatever I could grab – made out with Dani and Summer a couple of times and took my turn at sucking Pops cock.

Then I felt someone playing with my ass and then someone was fucking me but he stopped and I was able to see Captain move behind Dani and fucked her a few times then got on Jeni and fucked her a few times and came back to me.

Adam started moving from pussy to pussy and then back to Summer’s mouth.

The girls were all coming, sometimes at the same time and I heard Pops say he was close – Captain said give me a minute and he started pounding Jeni even harder.

Captain was ready in about two minutes and all the guys came together. Pops gave Annie, Dani and me some cum.

Adam gave Summer cum and shot some on her face (she loves it). Captain shot in Jeni but she scooted out and sucked him a couple of times and finished off William.

We all untangled – took turns cleaning up and then sat back down.

No one said a word. All I can say is WOW.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window