••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Things Are MUCH Better by Dani

Posted at 8:41 AM
Tags --

Fire came back and said she could not find one. I didn’t say anything. G said if her boss told her to go get a boom box, I’d go get one.
Fire smiled and asked us to handle the phones – G reminded her no one would be open this early – Fire just smiled and left.

About ten minutes later we heard a ding and Fire walked in carrying a box that had all sorts of wires hanging out of it.

She asked one question – do or do we not legally own everything in those apartments. I told her it was shaky – she said she needed to test this and she unpacked a home entertainment system with wireless speakers.

We had it running in minutes but reception was bad. Fire went looking for a wire to use as an antenna and when she went in one room she gasped and told us to come look.

We walked in and found ourselves looking at the skyline in the morning sun. It was beautiful and very peaceful.

We all turned and noticed for the first time the wall where two windows had been installed along with drapes and blinds in Fire’s office.

G ran to my office and as if on cue the girls pulled the blinds and drapes opened of our new windows – they were so clean it looked like there was no glass.

We both had great views on different parts of the city and we all pointed out different places.

My contractor had done the job well. Speaking of the devil, he called for G.

He was at the building we were taking over in thirty days and he was to make a bid to replace the rear delivery door with something more secure. He did not see anything wrong or how to really improve it.

G asked if he had a portable with net access and he said no – she told him to get one – didn’t suggest it, she ordered him.

She pulled up a picture and described what she had seen and suggested what might work.

He was in the office a few minutes later with an antenna for our radio. We praised him for the windows and I offered a blowjob.

After he recovered from his embarrassment he started talking with G and looking at the picture pointing at this and that.

Fire laughed and brought her tablet over. She had the picture on her screen and she ‘drew’ the changes they were suggesting.

The contractor wanted to know where he could get one. I figured it would be nice if all his files were on my server so I called my computer guy (Pops) and he told me he’d have a few sent over.

I told them to check back later today. I told G she’d get one too. G asked Fire a question and I drifted to my office. Things were coming together very nicely.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window