••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/22/2008 by Annie

Posted at 8:30 PM
Tags --

Summer and I now live together – WITH my new sister-in-law and stepbrother. I acted pissed but the more I thought about it the happier I got.
I’ve spent much time with Cindy and know her very well – she will make a great wife for my stepbrother. My Mom is so happy she can not wait.

Lisa and Jeni are planning one hell of a reception – I told Mom and Dad to plan another for home – spare NO expense.

I also called work and INSISTED they recall her from vacation for a surprise bridal shower - $10 limit on gifts – company (or me) buying the booze.

I’m going to get her so drunk she’ll fuck every floor (teasing).
[Ed Note: I’d like to see that!]

Denny told me he has promised to NEVER do that to her except for himself – I can’t wait until I sleep nearby.

Summer and I had a long talk tonight – I called and said I needed her NOW and hung up. She called me back and told me she was working – she’d call at 9:30.

I heard the coolness in her voice so I called her company and asked for a car – her brother came to get me. I apologized to him and he told me I was still paying him.

He gave me a little insight into Summer and she called to apologize for being so cold and when I called her a nickname her brother used to use she was confused – she did not remember telling me that story.

I told her I also loved lime green underwear and she called me a bitch. We had a good talk and she asked me to move in with her - I told her about my ‘old’ roommate and asked her to stay at my place until my foot was healed.

She agreed. The lime underwear? She fell in love and refused to wear any other color for almost a year –when she was 12.

Her brother was the first to see her pussy. She asked if it was normal – she thought for years that hers was sideways – she even prevented cute guys from touching her to ‘hide’ her disfigurement.

Since he had told me everything she told me to ask why he had come in the pocket of her jacket one time. I’ll tell you the story one of these days.

Right now I am busy planning a few drunken parties. I also have to ask my brother if I still get to fuck him and his wife.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window