••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Dani Update #1 7/23/2008 by Dani

Posted at 8:46 AM
Tags -- ,

Pops woke up about 5:30 and made us girls breakfast – I gave him back his hot toddy – and he flirted with us all.
We all took showers and Annie found something G could wear – Annie had a talk with her about using her assets. She told her to test her new found skills on Pops.

G sat across from Pops and was just having chit-chat then turned on her charm and flashed her tits and twat (I love that word) and told him she needed to find an ATM – he asked how much she needed and left.

She looked at Annie and shrugged her shoulders in defeat but Pops came back and handed her 5 times what she needed and told her that was the smallest he had.

On the way to work, G was flabbergasted it worked that well. She had used her charms to get drinks at clubs but never anything else. Annie explained how her and Cindy used their charms to do their job.

I think she will be a fast learner.

Fire (Pops told me that Lisa keeps calling her Fire in her posts – he thinks it’s important) found a dress in BBs’ closet that brings her eyes out and when she spoke asking if she looked good, Pops excused himself and left the room.

He told me later he had to leave until his cock went soft. I thought that was funnier then hell – he is still calling me a traitor for calling Mom last night.

So we get to work and a cop asks to see our Ids and wants to know where we work and one of my guards waves a wand over us.

When Fire set it off I told the girl to call her boss – when she did she described me then hung up and apologized for not knowing who I was. The cop also missed it and gave me three cards of officers to call.

As soon as we got in the office Fire said we had forty-nine messages. G and her had cleared them within twenty minutes. Fire adjusted her “daily” plan to include time to handle messages – something none of us had thought about.

The place seems so empty with just the three of us. Annie rode in with us and went right to her apartment.

G updated her computer and left for the first inspection. She called and told me she needed some sort of ID card with a company name etc.

She asked what the company name was and I told her we still had to pick one – she made a derogatory comment about having to use her pussy to do her job then told me she loved me and hung up.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window