••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Chess Results

Posted at 2:22 AM
Tags --

We got chess players - good ones. The game Lisa wrote about just finished in a draw. I took them back 6 moves and changed Adam's response - they still played to a draw.


I came back down after Lisa sent me to bed (the bitch) and have been up for over 24 hours - sorry Mom and Lisa - I don't have anything to do today anyway. Stubby is on one couch - Adam on the other already both asleep - William and I are heading for bed.

It was a great weekend with a perfect ending - nothing like war to get the blood going.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window