••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 25, 2008 (item)

TGIF 7/25/2008 by Dani

Posted at 3:54 AM
Tags -- , ,

We finished breakfast and discussed the days schedule. I had nothing to do. This was heaven.

I told Fire and G I would not need the back half of the floor for anything. They wondered about office space for the rest of the employees – I asked how many they thought we needed.

They both had a good eye for things and only guessed one more then me.

I pointed out the people we would be hiring were going to have their own offices elsewhere. Like security had offices on the first floor. And maintenance would have offices right next to them.

My floor would be for the executive offices. They agreed I had plenty of space plus I could always buy out Pops if needed.

I told them to come up with a design for the back half that could be their flat or possible loft if Pops would give up part of his floor.. Outfit it with the thought that they might have to entertain clients in the future.

They buzzed about it all the way back to the office and immediately went to measure and plan.

When we hit the office G said the question Again? to Denny and Adam – they bent her over the desk and took turns fucking her. Adam came first and Denny a short time later.

Fire got in front of them and sucked them both clean. She mentioned she could get use to this. Then she licked G and G came several times. She told us she was a slut – she like being licked but had trouble returning the favor.

I forgot something – G left her husband-to-be over a year ago. She had not had ANY sex until yesterday.

Fire said she could beat that – it had been two years since she had a cock in her and another woman had never touched her before.

The guys left, Adam has to go to Kansas this weekend for a family thing. Denny went to catch a couple more hours of sleep.

We girls went to work planning and thinking. My last order for the morning planning session was for the girls to find us a big car to haul clients in.

We’d park it downstairs and if either of them needed a car it would be there for them. No it would not affect their personal allowance if they wanted one but I already knew what would happen.

Then Fire came up with all these scenarios that we need to plan for. Thank God it is Friday – I need a break from her excellent management skills.

Then G asked if I had got mail from Pops. When I said no they both forwarded me some mail.

Pops has invited them both to the cabin for tonight and breakfast in the morning and to the ‘big house’ where we are celebrating the marriage of our friends Denny and Cindy.

He will attempt to solve the problem between whatever two body parts they chose.

He particularly likes under the nostrils and between the cheeks (both sets) and between the claves, thighs, or knees or whatever depending on how high they were lifting their legs.

I told them they would be in for a treat. That’s when G asked if he was really married – wouldn’t his wife get mad?

I tried to explain that no one can get jealous because of the problems it would cause.

A wife and husband might spend more time with each other and maybe not spend the night with someone else BUT neither would care if they fucked someone else as long as they were taken care of.

G and Fire find it so interesting and a simple solution to all the problems they had in the past.

We are now working on a standard list of questions to use during interviews. I forgot we had our next likely employee coming in early this morning.

I wonder how long this will be so much fun.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window