••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Maybe Things Are Better by Dani

Posted at 5:55 AM
Tags --

I hate hospitals especially at 4 am – they are creepy – Annie was the only patient at that time and there was NO one around to help me find her.
Signs everywhere said no cell phones so I went back to the parking lot and called.

Denny came out and guided me through a maze to my best friend who was in extreme pain – the stupid bitch really fucked up her knee – she must have twisted it or hit it against the boat or hurt it when trying to swim.

She does not remember – the doctor gave her so much shit about NEVER take pain medicine and then do activities that might complicate your injuries.

When her doctor got there he gave her more shit and then he turned into a loving guy and told her as gently as he could she may never be able to walk without a limp – she has done some major damage.

She had big tears in her eyes and then I saw my friend come back and the glint in her eye warned me right before she rubbed the doctor’s leg and asked if she would still be able to fuck a guy like she does now.

Summer exploded in relief she was wound so tight – Denny called her a cunt and Cindy hugged her.

I laughed and had to go pee – too much tea (no toddy – I was driving).

She has a series of picture scheduled and may have micro surgery is possible this afternoon. She told the doctor she would rather have micro surgery with minimal scars for fucking then big ugly scars with a limp – she didn’t want to scare the guys or gals away.

The technician commented on her gals and Annie told him with absolute sincerity that she loved a well hung black guy fucking her girlfriend while she licked them both.

I had to go pee again and Summer confirmed for Annie – we thought the tech was gong to have a cow.

What a great funny way to start the day. No news yet on what she has to face. Summer has promised to chain her to the bed, one limb to each corner, spread eagle for easy access by one and all. The tech I am sure has requested a transfer and I think maybe the doctor has retired.

Last I left you high and dry – Adam was discussing nudism with Fire and G while his cock was hanging in their faces saving me a potentially embarrassing conversation.

He did a great job and both girls accused him of lying – Pops came up and asked if they wanted to see his and G told him only if it was hard – he turned to face her and said be gentle.

She did not take the bait. Then Jeni told them it was true. For some reason the girls can talk to the other girls – just not me.

I hear that Fire called Lisa last night for advice. Oh well, one of the punishments for being the boss.

I walked in here at 5:30 and started typing – Moms are very worried about everyone.

Fire was here at 5:35 hoping to beat everyone and G walked in at 5:37 to get a head start on her building reports.

They both gave me a hug and I noticed the girls were dressed in old clothes. They were going to paint the office – I got very serious and told them the only fucking thing they could paint was their nails and I would prefer they get them done professionally – we needed to look our best.

Their faces were hard to read.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window