••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 22, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/22/2008 by Lisa

Posted at 3:18 AM
Tags --

These idiots are still watching the other idiots playing chess. It is almost 3 am – have their brains been screwed up by too much pussy or too many blowjobs?
Pops just told me they are on their fifth timed game. He said if I was a chess person I would really appreciate what those two were doing.

I asked loudly if either had anything important to do today – they both told me they had a few plants to put in the ground but they would have to wait until the thunderstorms passed.

I just sat down to work at the computer and the power went off – it is storming like hell – I can not see more then three feet out any window the rain is blowing so hard.

The batteries kicked in immediately and the generators just started. Adam said cool and went back to his game.

The rain just stopped and I can see for miles up the valley.

The lightning is so bad we do not need lights in here. Ooooooh Boooooyyy – lightning just hit a tree across the river – big sparks and a big BOOM !!! I love violent, destructive thunderstorms – as long as the lightning does not hit too close – or knock my phones out.

Pops just told me I was invited to meet Adam’s parents this Sunday – I asked why me and he told me because we were related. What? I would not want to be part of this family (I know Pops will read this).

The last two strokes were really close – damn, flood warning horn just went off – Stubby is already at the radio and talking to Coast Guard or tug boats.

False alarm – lightning took out power and the alarm automatically sounds when power is lost.

Captain says we have not had enough rain and will not get enough to raise the rivers. Stubby agrees.

So as the idiots play chess I’ll watch nature tear down men’s follies and light up the sky. It is so exciting.

Maybe I’ll put off getting my work done till tomorrow – but I’ve said that the last three days.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window