••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Things Are MUCH Better Part Two by Dani

Posted at 9:40 AM
Tags -- ,

I was sipping coffee when G handed me another report to proof. I asked how many were left to inspect and she said three – William was coming in at 10.
She asked if I was really paying him five blowjobs a building – with perfect timing I told her hell no – she was.

She mumbled something about using her assets was going to cost me much more. We were starting to giggle again. As she left Fire was coming in and they turned sideways in the door to get past each other.

G stopped and looked at Fire’s boobs and raised her eyebrows. Fire continued in, motioned G to my side of the desk, put her tablet and phone down and used both hands to unleash her tits but then she ran out saying she’d be right back.

I moaned and G squeezed my hand. She came back in and showed us her tits which reminded me of Annie’s but they were perkier if you know what I mean.

One of her nipples had a stud through it. G giggled and went for a closer look. I noticed Fire’s nips got really hard when G got close. I determined I was best right where I was. Then Fire handed G something and she giggled again and hid what she was doing.

When she let me see there was a ball and chain hooked to the stud – Fire had matching piercings.

We heard he elevator ding and G ran to head off whoever was coming and Fire covered up. I pointed out I could see her ball through her top and she stuck her tits in my face to ‘fix’ it. My hands were shaking.

Our additional computers were here but they were password protected and the messenger did not know the password. Pops was not answering his phone. G was bummed – she wanted some play time before she hit the street.

After a few minutes Fire came in and grabbed one of them and hit a few keys and handed it to G, did another one and handed it to me.

She said the computer guy told her what to do if any of the machines did not want to work. It was a safety feature. She taught us both the keystrokes – we figured out we could also use it to lock a computer.

Things settled down and I talked to Pops and he taught me another way to lock/unlock the computers from any computer.

I locked his to test it – he did not know I knew his machine name. He was irritated so I unlocked it quickly - he sounds terrible and thinks it was something along the river that set off his allergies.

I suggested mold and he said that had to be it – he had not even thought about it.

He says Lisa came down for hot toddy and when asked how Stubby was doing she said his cock was working well.

That’s all she said. Pops said Captain soaked in the hot tub for a while and is much better – they are getting ready to head for the boat dealer to get the problems fixed.

Lisa used two butterfly bandages on William’s cut and he said it feels much better and to tell G to get her pussy ready – he was getting ready to come.

Things quieted down and all I heard was Fire teaching G what she knew about her tablet. They were teaching each other.

I was listening to the music and staring out the window when they came in. They both stood on each side of my chair and G told Fire to ask. Fire told her she was the one that wanted to know.

I giggled and asked when they were going to graduate grade school and start middle school.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window