••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/21/2008 by Pops

Posted at 10:42 PM
Tags --

Someone pointed out that they checked the blog about 9 pm and did not see the posts from Cindy, Annie, or Dani.
You are correct.

Oh, you want to know why. All the girls now send their posts to an email address at the blog.

Usually I have my mail setup as IMAP but right now I am using them as POP accounts because I have a new portable coming this week and I figure I’ll set them up when it gets here.

So sometimes I forget to check the blogger post page or my email and post will sit there for a couple of hours.

All the girls can go in and force a post but they like me to proof read them first which I do not mind.

But if they send a post at 9PM and I do not edit it until 11PM you guys won’t see it until after 11PM but the post will still show posted at 9PM.

Sometimes I will edit posts out of order so those posted at 8am are not displayed until I post those at 3pm.

Nothing is so important that it can not wait for a few hours (or even days).

Yes I could change the time and date but I am too fucking lazy – get over it.

Or use a feed reader to read the blog – it will show the latest update time which in many cases is the true post time.

I don’t care how you do it – just leave me alone.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window