••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, July 20, 2008 (item)

Game of Chess by Lisa

Posted at 10:54 PM
Tags --

So I’m sitting here waiting to get laid. It seems Stubby is quite the chess player and Adam is giving him a run for his money.
Dani wanted to go to bed at eight pm but Adam wanted to play one game. Pops asked if they wanted to time it – he had a program on his laptop but Stubby didn’t think it would take that long.

I had to pay a few bills before sleeping and I figured it would take an hour or so. It is just past eleven. Dani went to bed at 9 pm – I will go in about 15 minutes.

They are on their third game to determine the winner – Adam won the first in ten minutes – Stubby won the second in 15 minutes and this game – I think it still has at least an hour to go.

Pops is amazed. Stubby took 25 minutes to make a move. The only thing he said in the last three hours was directed to me – please make sure I am up by 8 am wherever I sleep – I have an appointment.

I said OK. Adam has only said one thing – after a move not long ago – Adam looked at Stubby and called him an asshole.

Since we already know who has a bigger dick, I guess they are playing for sport. I just noticed that Pops has programmed the board into his laptop and a computer someplace is suggesting the next moves.

Pops is so excited. I want to tell the idiots that Pops won four or five chess championships and had even played one of his computer programs to draws several times but Pops won’t let me.

He told me he was going to play the winner. I told him to set up a video camera and get his cock to bed. He has been up for almost 21 hours.

I’ll make sure he goes to bed before I do. Adam just asked if I thought Dani would be mad – I told him to sleep someplace else and let her get some sleep – she has a busy day tomorrow.

He asked if I was mad at Stubby – I told him my pussy and ass still hurts – I am glad he found something else to do and it would be best if he found someplace else to sleep.

William just came down – he had been napping and he asked Adam why he did what he did. William has not played for a while but used to be pretty good.

Tomorrow I will setup a tournament – I wonder if Captain knows how to play. Right now I just made Pops go to bed – I kissed Stubby’s crotch and squeezed Adam’s cock and smacked William’s crotch.

Annie and Summer just came down and were looking for a stiffy as Summer calls them. Nobody is interested. They went back to bed – Summer has to go back to work tomorrow.

So a great weekend comes to a boring close – I think the only one getting laid tonight will be Annie and Summer. I wonder where the hell Cindy and Denny are – they were supposed to call tonight. Oh well.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window