••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Update 7/23/2008 by Annie

Posted at 1:25 PM
Tags --

My ankle is killing me – I called grandpa doc and he ordered me some pain killers and apologized again for his grandson. I asked why I had not heard anything - he told me a friend had him on ice in Washington state.
When I mentioned my pussy was aching he told me to just take a pill and I will not think about it.

I ate lunch with Dani and her crew – I am so proud of her – she is bringing everything together so easily.

Just as I was leaving to take a pill then nap, she got word that one of the bankers had six people who would like to hire her immediately IF they can get similar contracts.

Dani is worried that she is not charging enough. Pops made a few calls and told her she was more expensive then many bigger cities and people were interested because her contract handles all financial issues like property taxes and income.

Pops said he had a current contract of a friend in Chicago on the way. She can compare them. She confided to me she has to keep a dictionary opened on her computer – there are so many words she does not understand.

I took a pill about ten minutes ago and started typing this. I am so sleepy I may not get this posted – someone wake me up at four – I am meeting with the caterer for CDs reception – Captain recommended them.

Summer just came up – she has a couple of hours off and here I am drugged – I hope I can perform. Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window