••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Why – blowjobs by Dani

Posted at 3:04 PM
Tags -- ,

Someone left a comment – actually a question – NO, Pops did not get a blowjob.
Why all the detail ? – for Moms of course – they are on the other side of the world or maybe it is just the equator or maybe it is both.

They are worried I am in over my head and wanted a blow by blow – the blog is the easiest way to do it.

So what do you think moms?

Plus some of you live through me – one of you told me to make sure I get some cock today – Adam stopped by right before the noon hour and took care of that in about five minutes – he’s going to stop back by at 3 to see if I need more.

What do you think ? Yes or No?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window