••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Chess Update 7/21/2008 by Pops

Posted at 11:14 PM
Tags --

Well, we have another draw – I told you these guys were evenly matched. Adam did not want to acknowledge it but he finally offered it after spending almost thirty minutes studying it.
Stubby said he was afraid he would not take the unspoken offer.

Adam immediately set the board back up and they started again but Stubby suggested a five minute timer – Adam agreed.

They drew again within an hour and now they are on the third game. This may take longer then I thought.

William thinks he saw a mistake –the same mistake in the last two games and he is looking over the games on his portable. It could be interesting.

In between moves I can proofread and re-write the stories I have waiting for me. Always something to do.

Tomorrow I have several of my former employees – I guess they are current employees – I’m still on the letterhead – coming to give Dani some assistance on her building.

Dani seems to love the business but I do not know how long it will last. I also did not think she would last long categorizing my old notes nor content with Lisa and I as house mates – she has really matured and I plan on giving her as much help as I can.

And if you are reading this Dani – fuck off – I was just dreaming.

Annie fooled me too – I thought she would be extremely pissed at her brother and Cindy but instead she is letting them be.

She seems to be maturing faster than I thought she would. Adam just asked if Dani, Lisa and I would come meet his parents this Sunday. I told him for sure – as long as I could bring my shotgun.

I asked why Lisa and Adam thought she was related to us. Wait until I tell Lisa – she’ll get s big kick out of it.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window