••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Stubby Update 7/23/2008 by Lisa

Posted at 7:35 PM
Tags --

I have been trying to call Moms for two hours but keep getting a busy signal. I noticed they were online reading and leaving comments so here’s hoping they’ll read this.
Stubby stepped in a snake hole with his peg leg. He pitched forward and broke his left arm. His peg leg boot ‘cut’ a gash about 4 inches long around his stump. He says it also feels like he ruptured his dick and pride.

He refused any pain killer but when I pointed out he made his own the doctor understood. Stubby made me promise to bring him a sample in the morning.

He got all but ONE flower pot done and he had rows ready for planting in the smaller garden. He just wondered what you wanted to try and grow this late.

You should see the flower beds – I am amazed – I know you like to do it yourself but you ought to hire him to do it.

Everyone went on a boat ride and I decided to stay here and get laid. I was on the second level deck, naked when I called to Stubby that he could do whatever he wanted if he could catch me.

Instead he broke his damn arm, got 14 stitches and he is so medicated (self) that he will not get hard. He does not care if I use him soft but it is not the same knowing he will never get hard tonight.

I just realized he can not walk without his peg leg – he said he’s got one somewhere but every place he’s had me look has been futile.

This sucks.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window