••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 22, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/22/2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:27 AM
Tags -- , , ,

I came down and informed Pops that Adam was not doing a very good job and he should be fired.
Pops said I needed to give him a chance – this was all new to him. I asked Pops how long it took him to ‘learn’ how to take car of Mom.

Stubby immediately offered a draw – Pops offered to take his place as well and William offered to arbitrate his firing.

Adam came over to me, grabbed some tit and my ass and told me he was ready – I informed him I was ready last night at 8 pm, he missed his chance – get his fucking hands off of me or I was claiming rape.

Adam backed away immediately and told Pops he quit and went back to his game.

Pops gave him an exit interview and Adam said his ‘subject’ was not a normal girl – his ‘subject’ only wanted sex according to her schedule and only when it interfered with whatever he was trying to get done.

William said it sounded like she was a real cunt and Captain agreed. Stubby offered that she must be a spoiled little brat and offered to help hold me down while someone spanked me.

Then Denny grabbed me from behind (he followed me down the stairs but kept quiet) and bent me over the back of the couch.

Each of the guys play spanked me except for Pops. He nailed me good. Then he nailed me again and again – he was using a wooden chessboard.

Then he told Adam the quickest way to my pussy was to spank her ass. He slapped me again and handed Adam his ping pong paddle.

I tried to get away but Adam was too quick – he is an excellent ping pong player and he read my ass like a pro.

After I came the third time and Captain declared my ass was redder then his car (his car is candy apple red) Adam pushed the handle of the paddle in me.

And then he pulled it out – I was in a daze and he gave me a very hard Drive-By-Fuck.

After he emptied his balls in me he went back to playing the fucking game.

I went and got an eighth inch dowel from the garage. The next time that little fucker bends just right and lets me see his balls from the rear – I am going to return the favor. I wonder how many times I can make him come before he makes me quit.

I am very pissed – too bad he is not reading this blog. Little fucker.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window