••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, July 20, 2008 (item)

Lisa and Stubby Update by Lisa

Posted at 4:08 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

So everyone wants to know what has happened to me. I was not getting laid – Pops jokingly mentioned that I was not doing my job taking care of him sexually so I reacted.
Stubby came eight times since I kicked Pops in the balls – he has fucked my pussy, my ass (WOW) and I let him shoot in my mouth.

He had made me come a couple hundred times and I am still horny.

My pussy lips hurt like hell and my asshole – it feels like it is the size of a half-dollar (but it looks fine). The last time he fucked me his was soft (because I had just jerked him off) and he lubed himself up and used a finger to get my butt ready then he stuffed that big ole cock in my ass when it was soft – one of the best ass fuckings I ever had.

He held my pussy to his balls while we talked dirty to each other. It was so good feeling him get harder and harder until it felt like a semi had driven up my ass and parked – it was SO fucking long and SO fucking hard – it felt like a metal pipe about a foot in diameter stuck all the way up to beyond my stomach.

I actually passed out between the pain and orgasms. I saw great big stars and knew I was going.

When I came to he was holding me and I felt so secure. Then he started moving it in and out – I thought he was moving a foot at a time – he told me it was about 2 inches.

He proved it by pulling most of it out. I thought it would never stop and I came so much – DAMN – you girls (and guys) that like it up the ass know exactly what I mean.

I told him to put it back in. I could not take it – I had shrunk too fast. He jerked off all over my tits and face.

That’s it – now get off my ass. Only Stubby gets it now.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window