••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 23, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/23/2008 by Dani

Posted at 3:04 AM
Tags --

So I may have a chop shop in my building – there may have been a theft ring being run by the security firm or at least the head of it – I just hired two people I know almost nothing about that were working for a temp company – and I invited them into my Moms home – they might be thieves – I do not know what to pay them – I sent mail asking Pops HR President – she sent back a figure that I think is too low – she reminded me they have NO experience. Besides I can promote them every month for a while if I want.
She also told me that their initial backgrounds had come back negative and criminal records were clear.

I also started a new company that does not have a name yet except for mine – and both bankers have sent me requests for bids for two different buildings. G will go inspect them tomorrow completely clueless – Pops and Captain gave her lots of ideas – William gave her two websites that so far have been a big help.

She is a couple of feet away making notes. She is absolutely beautiful. I asked what she used on her face and she said water and eating lots of chocolate. I called her a bitch and she shook her finger side to side and corrected me – LUCKY bitch.

We laughed and she asked me to please explain as best I could about Pops, Captain, William, Denny and Adam. I reminded her she could not tell anyone. She agreed.

I told her Pops was Pops – that was his nickname and that was all she needed to know for now.

She accepted that – I was glad.

I did not sleep much – I figured that the people on floor three could move to the sixth floor which actually had more room and I could keep their lease the same or maybe reduce it.

The old tenant could take over 2 and 3 and maybe I could offer some executive parking in the garage to others.

I wondered if I could rent out those apartments we had found.

Then I remembered I had no idea how long it would take the police to do their job or even if they had a job.

Lisa came down – she is not coming with us today because she is on duty with Mom’s company. I drew her aside and explain about keeping everything as much a secret as possible.

Fire came down in a robe – I could tell she was naked underneath – her voice is so fucking cute. Each time she talks G looks at her, looks at me and pretends to drool.

G has even tried to imitate her accent - she is getting close. She has almost fooled me a couple of times.

I just remembered I have one hell of a computer system and a very sophisticated phone system – and I have to pay for them both.

G just asked Fire about her birthmark so Fire bent over and showed her – and me – and Lisa – and we are wet – G is fanning herself – Fire is either clueless or knows exactly what she is doing.

Fire started reading from her computer all the things we as a group need to do – she has put in little touches like getting some decent fucking lamps and killing those fucking tubes – she also mentioned some homey pictures for the walls – G added softer toilet paper – Lisa added a good looking janitor to take care of us AND the building.

Why do I feel so comfortable ? I guess maybe I just love what I am doing.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window