••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 25, 2008 (item)

Dani Update 7/25/2008 by Dani

Posted at 1:30 PM
Tags --

So I meet with the accountants, lawyers and others that are going to ‘guide’ me in my business. I was surprised when Pops showed up.
At the time I was getting my ass chewed for leaving all the money in my cash account my new un-trusted girls had access to.

As Pops grinned I asked the accountant what the fuck I was paying him for and I also told him I was sorry he didn’t get any last might – I might have some spare pussy if he wanted.

I told him if he EVER failed to correct a problem or contact me immediately I’d make sure he would make a great cashier for someone because he would have a cash register shoved up his ass.

He looked at Pops and said in frustration but mister… but Pops stood up and said that since I was kicking ass it was his turn.

He reamed them about being the stupidest team ever put together. He complained about several things – some I thought was unfair. I had not seen him so disappointed before. He always talks very softly when he starts – you can almost not hear him – it is how he keeps his temper under control.

He paused and wanted to know who the idiot was that assumed my company was a division or subsidiary of theirs. One of the younger guys stood up and Pops asked if he got his law degree in an Illinois feed lot (he later had to explain what a feed lot was to the kid).

The people realized all about the same time the mistake they had made – I was a CLIENT not an employee.

Pops suggested they get their stupid asses back to corporate and their families and spend the fucking weekend getting their plans together and their heads out of their asses.

He asked what time we started and he told them to be here at 4:30am Monday morning so he could make sure not to embarrass himself again. Most of these people did not start until 9am.

They muttered apologies under their breath and were gone. The meeting lasted 20 minutes and most of it was Pops bitching at them.

He shook his head and apologized. I told him it was an honest mistake – he said it was a stupid mistake that nobody had checked with him – one of those little details that should not have been missed.

He told me he might have a little spare cock if I was interested. I told him to save it for G – he was going to need all he had.

He said he had promised Moms NOT to touch either one until they had met them. I was surprised but said nothing.

When I got back to the office I told the girls to lay off Pops and why. They had no problem with that but I told them to tease him as much as they wanted.

G has been trading dirty text messages with him ever since. She asked for Moms number because Pops would not give it to her. Fire told her not to put me in the middle – she gave it to her.

Momtoo called her at 9am this morning for an update. This is such a GOOD day.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window