••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

Cindy/Denny Update 7/21/2008 by Cindy

Posted at 6:15 PM
Tags --

So maybe I am impulsive – but after Denny made love to me Friday evening – actually made love to me – I asked him to marry me - he said OK after a few moments pause.
We talked to a minister on Saturday evening and he knew someone who knew someone and we were married in a beautiful little church in the hills of Kentucky – not far from the Jack Daniels distillery. Pops wondered if Jack was responsible.

When Denny told him we had not had ANY drinks since Six Flags on Friday, he pretended to have a heart attack.

Denny left and came back with a bottle of Jack AND a glass. Pops thanked him much and helped himself.

Denny looked at Pops and said he was married – he looked around with wild eyes and took a swallow – I got one, then two and finally three gulps off the and we hugged and kissed and laughed.

Pops told us we look awfully happy and he hopes it lasts – then he called his lawyer and instructed him to find out about annulments in Kentucky – it was so funny.

Dani called Moms and evidently woke them up where ever they are at and when she told them Cindy and Denny got married – they both asked WHO? three or four times.

They hung up saying Dani was drunk and playing a joke. But Mom called my new mother-in-law (I never thought I would EVER have one of those) and insists she is very happy for us. I sure hope so.

More later – Annie called Denny and he just turned on the speaker phone to prove where we are at. My knees are shaking – I hope she still loves me.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window