••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 21, 2008 (item)

River Update July 21, 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 5:09 PM
Tags -- ,

Stubby was just dropped off by Cheese. He looked depressed but cheered up when he saw me.
When I asked where he had been he said his annual tests. I asked for the results and he said we’d find out later.

Then he told me the rivers at their junction were almost normal level – at our place we were still foot above flood stage and he expected we would rise one more foot before the weekend.

To be honest all I had noticed was lots of junk along the banks and many weird things floating in the water. Most of the smell is gone but every once in a while we smell death and it makes me realize how close we could be.

We took a walk down to the dock and I noticed a small barge – Stubby calls it his Trike barge; he uses it to haul his Harley Trike up and down the river – was tied up to the dock.

It was loaded with flats of flowers – some of them in not too good of condition – there were all kinds – there was also tomato plants in pots, many of them blooming. I also noticed several small pine trees. He had a hose setup to a sprinkler to try and bring them back.

I had mentioned I thought a row of pines hiding a fence would look better when we were looking out of the window wall.

The man said he was going to be busy the next few days. I faced him and said he better make time to fuck me – he laughed and said no problem but first he had a chess game to win.

Adam can not wait for a re-match – what they do not know is Pops and I sat up a Championship tournament this afternoon.

He has four computer monitors setup to play – and four chess boards if the computers bother them. He hopes the guys will play simultaneous games – boys and their toys.

Stubby kept his hand on my ass all the way to the cabin – I asked for a quickie – all he said was how quick and I said five minutes – he pulled me behind the cabana and gave me ten minutes in five – damn he is big and DAMN he can make me come and he shoots SO much – DAMN – if he was thirty years younger I would marry him.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window