••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 24, 2008 (item)

Stubby Status 7/24/2008 by Lisa

Posted at 9:39 PM
Tags -- ,

For some reason I can not see the blog but I am sure Dani has given the news that Annie’s surgeon wanted a closer look at Stubby’s leg.
It turns out he pulled several tendons in his knee yesterday or in recent weeks.

He admitted he fell down some stairs and fell off his trike one night when he drank too much a couple of weeks ago.

The surgeon said surgery – just as soon as they got rid of the infection in his stump – no more then 5 days in the hospital.

Stubby started to talk and I simply touched him and told the doctor I was a nurse – please give me instructions and I would bring him back on Tuesday at the latest.

The doctor agreed and Stubby said thanks under his breath. Doctor gave me orders for an IV for three days and cleaning instructions and what he could and could not eat and drink.

He told him no more then one glass of recipe a night. Stubby offered to suck his dick for more– I told him that was my job and I was going to limit him to one shot a night. He never said a word.

After we laughed I pushed Stubby to the pharmacy and got what we needed. When the pharmacist said he could only give the IV to a licensed nurse I showed him my license and he welcomed me to the hospital.

On the way home Stubby finger fucked me then had me knell on the front steps so he could fuck me standing on one leg.

When he started coming he lost his balance and fell on me – it was so funny –his cock was under my arm but above my tit and he was shooting cum all over the front door.

I could not get untangled until he was able to help. I told him never again – it was a waste of good sperm.

He is still laughing as we eat – there is no one here and no one seems to be answering their phones.

Stubby just asked if I was always going to be so bossy – I told him if he fucked me more I might change. He said something about doubt and it.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window