••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, July 20, 2008 (item)

L O V E by Dani

Posted at 7:46 PM
Tags --

Yep, I think I got a good one - and right now I'll call it LOVE. Adam gave us supper – noticed I didn’t say made us – he gave us – steaks as thick as my arm – pork chops as big as my butt [Ed Note: It ain’t that big an ass but it is a giant pork chop.] and perfect chicken – both broiled and grilled.
The best baked potatoes and steak fries I think I ever tasted – assorted veggies and a chocolate pudding/cake thingy with white sauce - I came while eating it.

When Captain and Pops sat to eat the steaks there were no knives – they were not needed.

The Sour Cream and Cheese and butter were all real and so good.

He had beautiful waitresses and a concierge that kissed our asses very well.

It turns out his mother owns one of the BEST restaurants in the big city. Many famous people have eaten there.

We ate on our boat in our very beautiful dining room - the first ‘formal’ meal we had on board complete with candles and elaborate china.

I was very impressed. After dinner I saw Pops sneak out with Stubby so Adam and I went with them. I took a smoke from Pops and Adam took a skinny cigar from Stubby.

After we were all lighted Pops asked Adam when he had to be at work. He said he was on vacation. Stubby asked when it was over and Adam said next fall when he goes back to school.

As it turns out Adam does not work anymore – he is working on his PhD in mathematics at the same school Lisa and I are going to. Lucky me, heh?

Stubby, Pops and Adam had a nice conversation that lost me after the first sentence. But Stubby really seemed to know what he was talking about and Pops just asked questions.

Pops saw that I was losing interest and he asked Adam if he would like an internship for the rest of the summer.

Adam asked what he would be doing and Pops told him trying to keep my pussy happy. Adam rejected it without even thinking about it

I hit them both and left. When they came back in Adam said he had negotiated a fairly decent salary and he had taken the job.

He figures he’ll only need Saturdays to satisfy me so he’ll take Sun through Friday off. I have no idea what is going on.

Adam made a little speech about how good he had been treated and he wanted to thank us. When he was done, Summer stood up – she told him that if he thought what he had received so far was good, just wait until after he gets her a private table at the restaurant.

She looked at me and winked. Annie pulled her down and said she could get a table. Summer scoffed (I thought for twenty minutes to remember that word so enjoy my labor) at her and Annie used her cell phone and made a reservation for Wednesday night at 8PM for a private table – almost impossible to get.

Even Adam was impressed.

Pops wanted to tip the girls but Adam told him not to – they both owed him lots – he introduced his baby sister and cousin – the restaurant is a family affair and his uncle was the concierge tonight.

I found out later they only work special parties that need experts. They only work three or four times a month mostly at family affairs. They make more then others that work every night but hey they are family.

I asked Adam when he was leaving – he said he couldn’t – he had a job now. I mentioned he was not doing very good job. He asked me to show him the Cabin's Crow’s Nest.

Maybe this is just L U S T - I really don't care which it is as long as I get laid - know what I mean?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window