••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 22, 2008 (item)

Annie's Update For July 22, 2008 by Annie

Posted at 2:57 PM
Tags --

I still can not believe my brother is married – I really can’t believe that his wife woke me up this morning with her tongue in my pussy.
And she told him to fuck me but she wanted his come. Then her mother-in-law called, our mother and they talked for almost an hour then I planned the reception with her and talked to my Dad about a wedding gift for them.

Cindy came in and told me she was going to start training to be a farmer’s wife. She was going to help Stubby re-plant Moms’ gardens and flower beds.

The next time I saw her she was filthy watering the flowerbed she had just planted. It looked very pretty. I watched Stubby plant some trees – Skippy, his dog dug a hole, Stubby set the seedling in place and Skippy used his stump and good paw to push the dirt in place and Stubby stamped it down.

It was so cute and Skippy would bark until Stubby showed him where to dig the next one.

I was eating a sandwich and Skippy kept eyeing me but would not come near me. I asked Stubby and he told me to tell him to beg.

As soon as I did he ran over, sat on his one rear leg and butt and put his front two legs in the air. Stubby told me he would not take it until I said OK.

I fed him pieces of my sandwich and when it was all gone he ran circles around me barking and jumping.

Denny came down and asked me if I thought Dad was mad at him – I told him I didn’t think so – then I pulled out my phone to ask. When I got Dad on the line and asked, he told me he realized how old he was getting and it would soon be time to turn everything over to him.

He was wondering if now was not the time. I told him to get his hand out of his ass. He had at least twenty years to go – Denny got on the phone and disagreed with me – he said at least 30. He walked away with my phone.

I’m glad it is so easy to solve other people’s problems. Summer has a problem – she is tired of kissing people’s asses – in one case literally. She will not tell me but evidently she has one client who thinks he/she owns her. I am not sure what to do.

I want to talk to Pops but he was either asleep or mad at Dani. She hid his hot toddy, poor guy.

My leg is killing me, my tit is itching badly, my right ass cheek for whatever reason is peeling – it did not get sunburned – I do not get it.

Cindy and I had one heck of a morning with a new idea she got while visiting an Italian Bistro in Little Rock. She told me how they communicated between the Waite staff, the hostess, the kitchen and cashier.

It took a while for me to catch on but once it did I could not believe how quickly I understood it.

We are going to be known as the geniuses of our company when we get back to work.

Captain was looking for Adam – I have not seen him since he went into Dani’s room this morning.

So everything is fine with me – I hear Dani is having a bunch of fun at her new job. Hope she is really being honest.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window